Golden Meadow, Louisiana

Cresent Bank and Trust is a joke.They are insane.

My note was due on a Sat on Monday morning they were calling my job, my references and have even called the dealership were I bought my car. They have threatened to repossess it and I was not even 30 days late that is crazy to me. I will walk on foot brfore I finance another vehicle through this place. They harass you and are completly crazy.

I worked at a finance company... and it was illegal for us to treat our customers the way they do. I would have been fired for the things they do.

I will re finance as soon as I can with another company.That is a promise!

Had an Experience with Crescent Bank And Trust?

Comments

l.tabor
Taldyqorghan, Almaty, Kazakhstan #207128

Yeah they are.Im telling you i wasnt even 30 days yet and they threaten to repo is that even freaking legal.

They are relentless I had a customer in my office at work and they called 11 times in a row. It was insane my bills always get paid it may not be on the exact day but I pay them. with them calling like that it makes you not want to pay a dime.

Its almost like it comes out of their pay check or something!!Crazy!

Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India #207125

i would not deal with this company again either.they are ripe offs.

i owed 1 payment and they threatened to take my car and i wasn't due for another 2 weeks but they hasseled the *** out of me.these people are crazy.